Belt Pro Kit
Free shipping on orders $50 and over!
Invented and designed in our shop, and built in the USA, the Belt Pro is unmatched in simplicity and ease of carry. Most personal kits require you to remember to bring them along, but the Belt Pro goes everywhere you go.
Constructed of 1-1/2” Polypro webbing and a low profile nylon cam-buckle, the Belt Pro is 56 inches long and can be trimmed to fit (then sear the end with a match), or you can lace the remaining portion through your belt loops. The inside of the Belt Pro has a zippered storage area that contains essential survival gear (see below) with additional room for other items that are specific to your needs.
Available in Black, Desert Tan, and Olive Drab
- Polypro webbing belt with nylon cam-buckle
- Swiss Army knife (features blade, nail file, scissors)
- Photon® Micro-Light™ II lithium-powered white flashlight
- SUN 20mm button compass (with luminous markings)
- Fox 40 Rescue Howler™ Whistle
- Spark-Lite™ fire starter
- 5 Tinder-Quik™ tabs
- 10 chlorine water purification tablets
- 1 sterile bag with zipper seal (water container)
- 5' of 550 paracord
- Survival instructions on waterproof paper