“The Cadillac of pocket survival kits.”
John Solomon, Survival Expert & Author of "Modern Wilderness Survival"
Pocket Pro Survival Kit
Free shipping on orders $50 and over!
Contained in a small, impact and water-proof plastic case, the Pocket Pro is perfect for carrying in a jacket or cargo pocket and weighs about 10.7 ounces. A carabiner at the top allows for securing the kit to a belt loop, or other anchor. Packed with quality components, the Pocket Pro is small in size, but big in readiness.
- Pelican® 1010 waterproof case
- Swiss Army knife (features blade, nail file, scissors)
- Stainless steel commando wire saw
- Photon® Micro-Light™ II lithium-powered white flashlight
- SUN 20mm button compass (with luminous markings)
- Fox 40 Rescue Howler™ Whistle
- Signal mirror (2" x 3")
- Fresnel magnifying lens with case
- Spark-Lite™ fire starter
- 5 Tinder-Quik™ tabs
- 5 wind & waterproof survival matches
- 10 chlorine water purification tablets
- 1 sterile bag with zipper seal (water container)
- Bouillon packet
- Fishing kit (nine #6 fish hooks, 3 split shot, 2 swivels, 30' of 15 lb. test line, and leader knots & hitches instruction sheet on waterproof paper)
- 12' of stainless steel snare wire on bobbin
- 6 nylon lanyards
- Flosscard® (36' of dental floss)
- Heavy-duty canvas sewing needle
- 3 safety pins
- 2 zip ties (4" ea.)
- 12" of electrical tape
- 12" x 12" aluminum foil
- Scalpel blade
- Waterproof paper (4.25" x 5.5")
- Survival instructions on waterproof paper
Pro Survival Kit Co. reserves the right to substitute kit items with items of equal or superior quality.